Data Intelligence - Data Artist
No. of Positions - 1
Work Experience - 1-3 years
Critical skills - Photoshop, illustrator What will you work at the Firm?
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Contribute to the creation of a complex, data-centric user interface.
- Work closely with data scientists in understanding the significance and meaning of the data.
- Generate innovative ideas for visualizing vehicle data and metrics.
- Work closely with development to code up designs
- Ability to sketch, build prototypes, and communicate ideas
- Ability to understand basic relations between data
- Ability to own deliverables and ensure completion with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
SPEED CONSULTING (P) LTD.
The firm introduced India's first smart electric scooter in February 2016. Curated for curious tech lovers, the product is a no compromise electric vehicle with a smartly connected dashboard.
It has a team of passionately curious creators who love building things, preferably those that haven't been built before.
It was founded in 2013 and has received funding from Hero MotoCorp, Tiger Global and Flipkart founders Sachin & Binny Bansal.
The firm is backed by Flipkart founders Sachin & Binny Bansal, Tiger Global and recently raised a Series B funding of Rs. 205 Cr from Hero MotoCorp.