Senior Automation Engineer: Experience
: 4-10 yrs
Senior Automation engineer with experience in C# & Selenium
automation. Experience 4-8 Years.
As the Senior Manual/Automation Quality Assurance Tester ( with C# coding)
you will develop
automation frameworks from scratch in C# and perform automation testing in Selenium for their
cutting edge, enterprise web applications in an Agile environment.
1. 2+ years of experience as a Senior Test Engineer or Senior SDET.
2. 1 to 2 years of experience writing test cases in C# and Selenium.
3. Experience creating Page Object Models.
4. Experience building Test Automation Frameworks in C# from the scratch.
5. BE / B Tech / M Tech degree in Computer Science/IT.
6. Experience with SQL deployment is an advantage.
7. Strong in creating test artifacts (Test Cases, Test 8cenarios, Defect Reports).
9. Good understanding of STLC.
10. Healthcare domain knowledge is a value add.
11. Exposure to Agile SCRUM.
POM (Page Object Model)
Manual Testing/Functional Testing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time