PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Our client is seeking a passionate, organized and efficient Personal Assistant for the CEO of the company to be based out of Bangalore.
- The Personal Assistant will work very closely with the CEO to provide administrative support and organize his time in the best and most efficient way possible.
- A candidate for this role will not just be entrusted with responsibility but will also be expected to work efficiently with discretion and confidentiality without any supervision.
- The Personal Assistant is often considered as a reflection of the values that the CEO holds true and will hence be required to always conduct her/himself in the best way possible while also embodying the vision of the company.
- As a personal assistant, the candidate will often act as the CEO's point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Some of the main goals and responsibilities for this position include:
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Extensive Calendar Management - coordinate meetings across geographies & across time zones.
- Work with other team members to coordinate suitable meeting times
- Booking & coordination of travel - Itinerary creation and management
- Arranging visas and accommodation
- Hospitality management & addressing special needs
- Managing & submitting of expenses / expense reports
- Relationship management - Develop relationships with vendors or service providers
- Liaise with other teams / departments to ensure alignment of tasks
- Collate Market data
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them appropriately
- Assist in outgoing and incoming mail handling for the CEO
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings on request
- Assist in printing, Xerox, filing and other document handling tasks
- The position requires one to be proficient with data management and record keeping
- Extremely good communication skills, both verbal and written, are imperative in order to be able to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Technology awareness and ability to adjust to new tech-platforms are important
- A pleasing personality and willingness to contribute and help outside of the scope of work will be appreciated
- Should possess a need for perfection and organisation for all assigned tasks and deliver efficient Administration (which contributes to 40% of the job requirement)
- The candidate should have the ability to anticipate needs prior to CEOs direction
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time