If you crave a pathway to drive a deeper impact, a product that will challenge you and a team that works side by
side to grow and evolve,this company may be the right place for you. We are looking for senior software engineers with strong combinations of skills and experience in the following areas: Responsibilities
Skills and Experience:
- Work with other software engineers, architects and product managers to create elegant, understandable designs for new features
- Develop robust, maintainable software
- Maintain a bulletproof development and deployment toolchain
- Solve challenging problems across the software development lifecycle be they technical, process or
- Create technical documentation and contribute content for user-friendly manuals
- Ensure that the software meets and/or exceeds security, uptime, and stability goals
Mandatory Skills : Java/J2ee, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience developing large, robust Java web applications
- Expertise in object-oriented development utilizing GoF design patterns and best practices
- Experience developing and optimizing JPA or Hibernate ORM
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful web services
- Front end
- Experience developing large Angular JS front ends, Kendo UI experience a plus
- Experience with front end toolchains such as Bower, npm, grunt, gulp, etc.
- Expertise developing SQL with MySQL, experience with Percona XtraDB Cluster and/or AWS RDS/Aurora a plus
- BS or BA/ B.Tech in Computer Science or related field with a strong academic record, or equivalent experience.
- 3-10 years of development experience.
- Enterprise-class Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) development.
- Experience maintaining and enhancing legacy systems.
- Strong debugging and data spelunking skills.
- SQL and database design experience.
- Object-Oriented Design experience.
- Desire to learn and apply new technologies in the workplace.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ant and Gradle build systems experience helpful.
- Batch file and other scripting languages helpful.
- Performance testing and optimization
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment and mentoring junior developers
- Our team members are rewarded for their skill and expertise. Beyond competitive compensation, there are quite a
- few perks to the job, including
- Working with a great team: Youll have to meet us to see!
- Non-accrual paid time off: Take the time you need as negotiated with your manager.
- Companys investment in you: Whether it is books, courses, screencasts, or conferences, we provide ways for our
- developers to keep their knowledge current and their skills sharp.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time