- Assist in recording and electronic filing of monthly and quarterly investor capital statements received from Fund
- managers in a timely manner;
- Record and update excel templates with underlying funds financial information received through emails.
- Monitor email communication from the fund managers on a regular basis and file them into appropriate folders for
- future reference.
- Prepare routine correspondence and promptly communicating with third parties. Managing the flow of information
- and monitoring/following-up on outstanding issues and deadlines;
- Assist TROPO staff with ad-hoc tasks to ensure prompt delivery of daily, monthly, quarterly and year-end deliverables
- and reporting requirements
- Assist in setting up of a database for maintaining information received from fund managers and helping in data
- recording, management and reconciliation.
- Helping in Operational and compliance monitoring for managers and following up on pending items.
- Assist Chennai team in other routine tasks including administrative tasks as and when required.
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE HIGHLY INVITED
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time