The Financial Analyst will have responsibilities for specific individual tasks/projects as well as for working as an integral part of the team in executing TROs work program aligned with Capital Markets department.
As for the profile specific to Capital Markets, please find the below key information
Fungible skill (Others)
- Assist in performing new trade(Bond) issuance / review / verification and assist in preparation of ISDA confirms based on trade tickets.
- Supporting other trade settlements for Capital Markets / Investment trading desks and other Bank clients.
- Assist in performing collateral management activities, including calculating daily collateral requirements by counterpart and preparing a summary.
- Assist in performing rate fixing for structured and non-structured derivatives and support callable and non-callable derivatives transactions.
- Assist in performing pre/post-settlements functions for the debt and derivatives portfolio.
- Perform various facets of post-trade/settlement activities for fixed income securities inclusive of bonds, futures, options, swaps, repo, money-market, and cash instruments.
Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in post-execution and settlement of USD / NON-USD fixed income products.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience with systems that support trading activities and the processes and controls surrounding the asset management and capital markets business. Knowledge of SAP, Mysis Summit, OMGEO, Sunguard Quantum, and Bloomberg will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly and effectively for maximum productivity.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including excellent excel spreadsheet skills using Pivot tables and vlookups. Ability to develop macros will be an advantage.
- Keen to learn, resourceful and passionate about contributing to Treasury and its clients.
- Quick learner with high level of initiative, drive and attention to details.
- Proven problem-solving skills with capacity to multi-task, deliver high quality results and respond quickly and effectively to requests.
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills with strong commitment to work in a respectful, team-oriented and multi-cultural work environment.
- Flexibility to overlap with U.S. hours and work on U.S. holiday calendar will be required to meet reporting deadlines along with willingness to travel to Washington D.C. for training and team projects.
- Highest ethical standards.
- Financial Market Literacy - Can understand financial market processes; reads and analyzes financial reports and data such as holdings, valuation, performance, compliance, account reconciliations, position, margin, and settlement and risk reports.
- Client Services (TRO) - Contributes successfully to on-site missions or workshops for Treasury clients.
- Process and Infrastructure Development - Makes recommendations to improve efficiency of the accounting, business risk or operations process.
- Operational Risk and Control - Understands the basic concepts of risk management and internal control frameworks.
- Treasury Operations - Adept or expert in processing a suite of transactions such as bonds, FX, or structured transactions, or managing country or transactional bank accounts and reference data.
- Client Orientation - Able to establish partnership based working relationships with internal/external clients. Demonstrates independence, initiative, and autonomy in addressing clients' needs.
- Drive for Results - Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time